🇫🇷 Les cours de français, comment ça marche ?
🇬🇧 How do French classes work?
- As a test, anyone can enjoy a free 1-hour trial French lesson with Anthony.
- The booking can be made on this page: https://onlinefrenchteacher.com/en/free-trial-lesson/.
- Just follow the steps in the booking calendar until the confirmation step.
You will receive a confirmation email with the link to connect to Google Meet for the trial lesson.
- The trial lesson is completely free of charge and does not imply any obligation to buy further lessons.
- The trial lesson is only valid once per person.
After the trial lesson
If you wish to continue having online French classes with Anthony after the trial lesson, here is how it works:
1. Purchase a credit of classes first
2. Organise your bookings as you want
- Once you have credit in your account, you can freely manage your reservations on the Bookings page.
- If the teacher is unavailable, he/she will block his/her calendar at the corresponding times. This means that you can freely book your lesson times from the available spots, without worrying.
- You are free to organise your learning schedule as you wish, with no constraints. It means that you don’t necessarily need to book your lessons on a regular basis, like every Thursday at 6pm for example (but you can of course).
Rules applying to the bookings
- Classes have a period of validity, starting on the date of purchase. For example, if you buy 10 or 20-hour bundles, you can schedule online appointments with your teacher for a period of 6 months.
- Bookings can be made one month in advance.
- You can book a class up to 12 hours before it starts.
Cancelation and rescheduling
- All classes can be cancelled free of charge, up to 24 hours before the start of the course.
- You can cancel your classes via a link received in the class confirmation email or directly from your account.
- When you cancel a class, you and the teacher will receive an email notification.
- If you do not cancel a class at least 24 hours before the start of the class, the class will be considered completed and the time credit will be debited from the bundle.
- If within 24 hours prior to the class, you realise that you cannot attend the class, it would be appropriate to notify Anthony by sending a message via Whatsapp (+33 6 61 03 91 11).
- If the teacher cancels a class, you will be notified by email. You will then be able to reschedule the class to another date of your choice.
Transfert of credits
- It is not possible to transfer your time credit to someone else.